Hey XY7

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyFromOz

Jun 24, 2006
ÄúsTrálíå
WTF guys. Have you ever made a conversion with that international redirect you have going on?

I go to view various offers, and get directed to http://almedauniversity.org/
Doesn't matter what offer.. Capital One, Car Insurance, IHOP etc.. all to some degree thing. Seriously, has that EVER converted with traffic from another offer?

Also, you guys got ways us international affiliates can actually view these offers?

GuyFromOz said:
WTF guys. Have you ever made a conversion with that international redirect you have going on?

I go to view various offers, and get directed to http://almedauniversity.org/
Doesn't matter what offer.. Capital One, Car Insurance, IHOP etc.. all to some degree thing. Seriously, has that EVER converted with traffic from another offer?

Also, you guys got ways us international affiliates can actually view these offers?

I am also currently overseas. I have the same problem and the answer is no. You cant see the offers they use the Direct track system which won't allow you to see cause of the parameters setup. You can see all the Intn'l offers though have a look at those. As I have mentioned if you are working with XY7 be careful and make sure you get paid!! They aren't good at that

shoemoney said:
does xy7 use directtrack like revenue gateway and cpa empire?

edit: nm looks like you say they do.

I HATE DIRECT TRACK.

Hey Shoemoney, we do use direct track. I think its cool you said xy7 this time and not xyz.

shoemoney said:
I HATE DIRECT TRACK.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. But you have to give kudos to the DirectTrack sales team for convincing every affiliate network in the land that their software is the greatest in the world, when really it's quite basic and sooo flawed.

I give them a bit of respect but the truth is there really isnt any other product out there. So where else are these networks going to go. They have cornered the market and the product sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.