Hey Hellblazer - Does it Bother You That Sarah Palin Fucked a Black Guy?

Yuckystuff

WF Bronze Member
May 13, 2011
Gone Baby Gone
k9cj4.gif

Last edited:

That was a magical season for University of Michigan basketball - maybe she helped by keeping the guys relaxed.

I also heard that Sarah Palin can fly and that unicorns are real. "Book" to be released soon, along with accompanying "news" story.

I also heard that Sarah Palin had sex with the entire Chinese Olympic basketball team. Book to be published soon!

Did you read the latest bombshell? Sarah Palin smokes crack and eats little children! Read it in this new, totally believable book!

I never understood why Hannity and Limbaugh were hyped up for Palin for prez. Neither one would have hired her as even a nanny...

Palin interviewing for a nanny job...

"So you just flat out quit the most important job you ever had?

And while you were busy planning a gross dereliction of your duties your teenager got pregnant?

Thanks for coming in today.

Next!"

She did blow off of an oil drum which makes her a fucking champ. Can you imagine it?

"DRILL BABY DRILL *SNNNNRRRT*"

She was prob so hot back in the day...too bad she was some black dudes slam piece getting dick downed on the daily, her shit must be so blown out.

I'm still baffled as to why this dumb wench is even in the public eye.

inb4 "She's not dumb, have you seen the emails she's written."

I also heard that Sarah Palin had sex with the entire Chinese Olympic basketball team. Book to be published soon!

Says the guy who tells us that Obama is trying to take over the world as the leader of a bizarre secret alliance between China, Russia, Muslims, democrats, blacks and transgendered mountain lions.

Reactions: zdmyn
Glen Rice was the one who admitted to it

you know it has to be true because the name glen rice is too random

I think Palin is hot and I think she gets hotter the more she talks.

True story.