Hey, any of you fucks have RealFlight 6.5?

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
....and play on the nets? I got this bitch hooked up to my 65'' and im stoked, just bought it today.

......Looking for internet game friends (lol), get @ me.

....and play on the nets? I got this bitch hooked up to my 65'' and im stoked, just bought it today.

......Looking for internet game friends (lol), get @ me.

tumblr_macw9cSu701rc7erjo1_1280.jpg

Been had read too many WF threads, I swear this said Fleshlight 6.5"...even after clicking through and scrolling back up.

Fuck your gay ass toy plane simulator. Real men play with tractors...

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw"]Farming Simulator Mad Skill | No Plow | 360 Crop Rotation | - YouTube[/ame]

In all seriousness Dresden, check out War Thunder (free, multiplayer, WW2 flight sim, you can play as English, American, German or Japanese). Pretty fun (and if you like it, and don't want to wait around levelling up, you can also buy fast tracked levels in their store, pretty cheaply)

Also, Battlefield 3 if you want a mix of stuff, not just planes, and slightly better graphics (although War Thunder isn't too bad)

In all seriousness Dresden, check out War Thunder (free, multiplayer, WW2 flight sim, you can play as English, American, German or Japanese). Pretty fun (and if you like it, and don't want to wait around levelling up, you can also buy fast tracked levels in their store, pretty cheaply)

Also, Battlefield 3 if you want a mix of stuff, not just planes, and slightly better graphics (although War Thunder isn't too bad)

^^ This. Fuck the RC Plane simulator when you can play WWII Online - Battleground Europe and play MMOG WWII on a half scale map of Europe http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/. Or you could do War Thunder or Aces High. Even Warbirds is a decent MMO WWII flight sim, but unfortunately there's no one playing it these days.

Wait... It's an R/C flight simulator?

Playing a game, where you get to fly a toy plane?

I know, sounds stupid, but is also a practical training tool. Am I going to go out and buy a $500 RC helicopter and not understand how to fly it? Because if you crash it, it's going to cost you.

Using these sims, and I use Phoenix, you can hook in a radio like a Spektrum DX6i in to your computer and fly anything you want around.

It's actually pretty sweet.

Glad I'm not the only one here who plays WW2OL

Been playing since beta. What's that? Like 11 years or something. It's a shame that it's a relatively unknown game because it can be incredibly fun. I'd love to see it get a face lift to bring it up to BF3/COD quality graphics. However, even though it looks a bit dated, that really doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the game.

bumpiddddy bump bump bump

46804_136213196543826_2007700434_n.jpg

Hooked it up to the 65 incher.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjy_7haflaM"]Haters Gonna Hate.mov - YouTube[/ame]

"Legend says, he died from drowning in all the pussy shortly after..."

My local hobby shop has this game hooked up to this transmitter...

spektrum_dx18qq_special_edition_2.jpg

It's fun as fuck