Help with Azoogle account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
San Diego
I applied to join Azoogle and they sent me an email with a few questions to answer about my sites.

Towards the end of the email it said this:
" In addition, prior to approving your application we require that you send a photo copy of your original W9* application form or equivalent piece of ID matching your Tax Identification Number with your name/address to:"

I have a business but it doesn't have a TIN, so I'd like to open the Azoogle account as an individual. Is that possible?

I just got that email today too. congrats! Oh and you can send them a W9 form. get it from the the IRS website.

DruSam said:
I just got that email today too. congrats! Oh and you can send them a W9 form. get it from the the IRS website.

alright. so do I sent them a photocopy of my SS card, or a W9 form?

Palmerville said:
Just the W9 is fine.
so I just fill it out, print it out, put in an envelope, and send it to the address they gave me?

I thought they wanted proof of identity, like a driver's license or something like that.

stanley said:
so I just fill it out, print it out, put in an envelope, and send it to the address they gave me?

I thought they wanted proof of identity, like a driver's license or something like that.

Yes, print it, fill it, send it. That's it.

No driver's license required. When you sign the W9 you certify the information is correct, if you put in bogus information the IRS will reject it when azoogle submits it. That'd be great way NOT to get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.