Help selecting an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortunePlaza

Jul 21, 2008
Hello,

I need help choosing new affiliate offers offered by sites directly, not a network like CJ or Copeac. Few day ago I've been given a $500/daily adword account budget by my client, and he wants us to go direct to a site, and sign up under their affiliate program. Generally I always use a middle man, since all offers are in front of me and I could at least see some EPC. So what my concern is, could anyone recommened an affiliate program offered by direct sites. I am looking for something that has either over $70 commission per sale, or over $25 for a free lead.

I have done web hosting before, and I did well in it with a ROI 400%; so I can handle tough competitional niches.

Thank you very much for your help.

Check out DentalPlans.com - They're on CJ but they also have their own in house affiliate program.

If web hosting was good for you then I'd say keep it at.

Check out DentalPlans.com - They're on CJ but they also have their own in house affiliate program.

If web hosting was good for you then I'd say keep it at.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Your "client" should atleast have a niche in mind for your post to make sense.

He had an active campaign that wasn't profitable at all, was actually negative. And it was a horrible niche to be in. So I told him we will have to pick a new niche, which is where I am now.

Status
Not open for further replies.