help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Aug 14, 2006
hey i was just wondering if anyone could help a newbie out here and let me ask..... where would it be possible besides myspace or craigslist to make money using my affilate program...since i dont have a website with any traffic yet???? any 1???

Sometimes you can just use your affliate link and send them directly to the advertisers site.

The other thing you might look into is something like blogger. It is free and the search engines index them pretty quickly.

Yea, I would get a blog started, these get indexed very quickly. Use the blog to promote a specific niche though, because if ur promoting 20 diff. products, then people will get wind youre just there to make money, and skip over your site. add some good info., write up new reviews, new product news, ect.

- Robert DeVore

Blogs are great starting points, but I would never get the time to manage all of them (no matter how much I post) if I started up another one, I would probably get lazy or tired after a week or so...

Starting a blog is the way to go....I started out with blogs first then started creating websites...But with blogs its really good if you update everyday reason why??? click here Great introduce to doing blogs.. its about a hour long but you will learn alot about blogs this guy dave taylor is a guru with blogs...Video was taken at the Affiliate Summit 2006..

[SIZE=-1]******Blogging guru Dave Taylor will take you on a controversial and entertaining tour of blog technologies, explain which are considered ... "critical" by the blogging community, and talk about the pros and cons of each. Then he'll tell you what really works and why. Should you moderate comments? Should you allow trackbacks? Should you timestamp your entries? Do you need to even use the word "blog" to have a weblog? All this, and more, will be addressed in this session. Don't miss it. ********[/SIZE]

One thing that is important that hasnt been mention regarding blogs is submitting them. There are many sites that will index your blogs for readers to look at other than your home blog site.

This will get you some serious ranking fast in the search engines, and will get you some cash if you layout right.

Also you can experiment with different blog templates out there. Many offer some great clean layouts that are easy to customize. One that many use is wordpress. But really you can nab a lot of css code out there and customize to your liking. This will also add a touch of professionalism to the blog.

Also with blogs try the same strats with anything else get a niche blog. Quickly become an authority on the subject. I also agree with others content doesnt need to be updated that much. Just make sure what is on there is semi-decent.

hey sorry for not answering sooner. but thanks to all you guys and your help!!! i really do appreicate it!! thanks agian guys

rick

Status
Not open for further replies.