Help me rank 1-3 on Google Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojo999

Dec 29, 2007
Hi,

I have an EPN website that's about 4 months old. So far I have over 5,000 backlinks. I just got booted up to #7 for my key word. I write original content myself. Additionally, my key words are in my domain name. I need to rank at least 3rd on google, but 1-3 now are very trusted and prominent corporation. How do I go up against them? Should I continue adding backlinks/content? Thank you.

Solution:

Forget backlinks and content. There's only so far that being good and abiding by the rules can take you in this situation.

Think scandal. Think sabotage.

E-mails that appear to be from one (or all) of the competing corporations (or their law firms) that tell their highly trusted linkers to stop linking to them or face the wrath of litigation can be helpful.

Post on your site that you're challenging the CEOs of the competing corporations to a duel.

Hi,

I have an EPN website that's about 4 months old. So far I have over 5,000 backlinks. I just got booted up to #7 for my key word. I write original content myself. Additionally, my key words are in my domain name. I need to rank at least 3rd on google, but 1-3 now are very trusted and prominent corporation. How do I go up against them? Should I continue adding backlinks/content? Thank you.

i think the best way is make some blackhat thing :), your competitor must be someway has more value in the google eye, maybe because their domain have last long time before you..,
there is some trick that can make your competitor banned by google,, the trick is by social bookmarking your competitor a hundred times in a day,maybe 200-300 times is enough, this should make google suspicious and banned it completely so you have no more competitor :)

i think the best way is make some blackhat thing :), your competitor must be someway has more value in the google eye, maybe because their domain have last long time before you..,
there is some trick that can make your competitor banned by google,, the trick is by social bookmarking your competitor a hundred times in a day,maybe 200-300 times is enough, this should make google suspicious and banned it completely so you have no more competitor :)

You seriously know your stuff!

lol, who would have figured promotion would equal demotion.

it really happen, i have some friend to that to his competitor, google is very suspicious, especially when you got hundred of backlink in 1 day, i'm sure google will like to banned it as a cheater site haha..

Please don't.... don't give me 100 backlinks in a day... please

I think that the only reason that I made to number 7 is because I hired someone to submit my website to over 1000 directory/social bookmarks.

I think that the only reason that I made to number 7 is because I hired someone to submit my website to over 1000 directory/social bookmarks.

nah, you got it, you must do slowly when building backlink to your site, it because google don't like site that don't have nowhere backlink but suddenly it filled with a lot of backlink especially within short amount of time, :xmas-smiley-016:

Everyday you should work on link building and make sure you don't submit your website in hundreds of directories in one day. Try to acquire quality back links for your website which would surely boost your web page ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.