Help me find the right software

Suspect Device

Inflammable Material
Mar 22, 2011
The thing is that I am looking for a software that will help me to manage and monitor my websites.

What I am looking for the software to do:

• Websites are running or not
  • Google ranking position (this one is priority)
  • Backlink count

That basically is it. I haven't done any research myself yet, because I wanted to know if any ballers here have something to recommend. The software can be paid or free.

And in exchange I can give you some "behind the glass boobs" and "normal boobs"!

Damites-aiz-stikla-11.jpg.html

Probably not what you're looking for, but xMarkPro - The Online Marketer's Dream does all that, except the backlink count. Purchase, and I'll have it added in within 48 hours. Checks SERPs with full history available, plus not only checks to ensure sites are online, but will ensure the home page contains a pre-defined piece of text (helps against server errors, 'account suspended' hosting messages, etc.). Promo right now, and coupon code '72hour' will give you $50 off for the next 48 hours.

Plus loads of other shit. Probably quite a bit more than what you're looking for though. What you're looking for shouldn't take an amateur developer more than 2 hours to put together though. Shouldn't be hard to find some novice developer to put that together for $50.