Help beta Test New Ad Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

1EightT

Oct 30, 2008
Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, been a long time member here so I wanted to share our companies new offering. Being a long time member here i'm going to cut all of the flash and bullshit.

So, i'm one of the owners of Prosperent, Inc. We're a registered S Corp in Colorado. We started a new ad network that is able to display targeted contextual product related ads based on several criteria including the way the visitor arrived on your site. Now, we've been in beta for a couple weeks gathering feedback and such, so I wanted to open it up a bit more to a few of you.

The usual questions first.

Payment terms - Net 30

Ad type - CPA. We pay per conversion, not per click. Because of this, we pay out larger sums and on a ecpm/epc basis we are seeing people report higher numbers than they were seeing with networks like adsense and chitika. There is no ceiling on the amount paid out for a conversion. Someone buys a high dollar item, you could end up making several hundred dollars from that click. We've already seen multiple 100+ dollar clicks come through for publishers.

Ad integration limitations, etc - None. We aren't a cpc network like adsense, so click fraud is out of the equation. In our ad interface you will see dozens of options for changing visibility of elements so you can design an ad that blends into your content and site design. The more integrated the ads are, the better. We don't require borders between ads and content, we don't require you to mark the ads as sponsored links or any of that.

Can I run your ads with other ads? - Yes, in fact we just released several fall back ad options yesterday. We are very good at targeting ads when we feel the user is looking for something to buy. Otherwise showing an ad is pointless and only leads to ad blindness. We don't want that, so we give you the option to collapse our ads, fill them in with a solid color, show ads from another network (adsense for example). or use a default generic keyword. Again, flexibility is the name of the game.

So, with that said, there are a few things we haven't finished yet. Detailed reporting will be out sometime next week. For now you simply have a running total of impressions, earnings and a few other metrics. It's a beta network, so our main focus right now is on ad quality and integration.

If you have made it this far and would like to give this a try, head on over to Affiliates - Prosperent and sign up. You will need the following invitation code: VE0XOSZZSTFY1Z

Again, it's beta, so there are a few things unfinished on the site. We hope to be fully open to the public in the next 10 days. Any questions or concerns can be voiced here, on our forums, or directly to myself or our developers by calling our posted 800 number. My name is Brian Lovett, and again the company is Prosperent, Inc.

I wanted to give a quick update on some changes we have made over the course of the beta.

For our ad targeting, we now display ads ONLY for organic search traffic. This works well because we have found that the vast majority of our conversions take place as a direct result of this type of traffic. So, we have added several alternate or fallback ad options that allow you to specify a secondary network to display for all of your non organic search traffic. Adsense would be a great compliment to use there for example.

Thanks for the feedback thus far if you are already part of the beta. We can always use more testers. Our first payout went out around the 22nd of last month. We have a second payout coming in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.