Hello to everybody

ToniV

Aug 16, 2009
Hello,

I just joined WickedFire and wanted to say hi to everybody.

For over 11 years I am working in the adult online business with very big success and I decided to check out the mainstream side. A couple webmasters pointed me to WickedFire as a great board to start and so here I am.

For the start I am looking to learn some basics about the mainstream business and especially about how to start generating traffic and I would appreciate all useful links.

Thanks,

Toni

Hows the adult biz at the moment Toni?

There is still a lot of money to be made but the game has completely changed and the webmasters that haven't adjusted are feeling like they are dying, especially it is becoming much harder for small webmasters and for those who aren't doing it fulltime. A couple years ago you could make a lot of money by simply posting a couple links but this is over now.
Tube site with full length videos for free are making the situation even worse.

There used to be many small webmasters making first avs sites, after that free sites (sites with a warning pages) then picture galleries and then came movie galleries but now the traffic is going to tube sites and the small webmasters started disappearing.