Heartbleed Bug - Change your passwords immediately

I just had my cc fraudulently charged by someone, BLIZZARD ENT WOW SUB. wtf.

I used that cc only in Paypal (linked), Godaddy (direct) and Namecheap (with paypal). Watch out guys.

Thanks that my accounts are yet safe. I have checked my passwords and updated them immediately. Usually I work on my passwords every other month for online bugs and hacking. I do have whole sheet online and offline for storing all my data. .

What pisses me off is the NSA claiming they wern't aware of the security hole. I participated in the cicada contest this year and it was openly discussed that there were some theoretical holes and attacks that could be applied to the encryption and to just assume that the NSA could definitely read the traffic.

Enter NSA.....Oh...we had no clue. Yeah right!

Thanks that my accounts are yet safe. I have checked my passwords and updated them immediately. Usually I work on my passwords every other month for online bugs and hacking. I do have whole sheet online and offline for storing all my data. .

Don't assume all the websites you use have patched their OpenSSL to avoid the vulnerability. Sure it's one of the biggest stories, but there's a lot of slow-to-react companies out there. Changing your password before they patch will just give potential hackers your new password.

Test your server for Heartbleed (CVE-2014-0160) can be used to check other sites vulnerability. I've heard LastPass also has a module to check sites as we'll.