Have you received all your paperwork for taxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

threehundred

Aug 22, 2006
How many people have received all of their 1099s, etc. for their taxes? I still haven't received most of mine. Nothing from Azoogle, Clickbooth, Google. I only got half of my paperwork from CPA empire. HydraMedia is the only firm that has completely come through on their own (and they were first).

I contacted my AM at azoogle to see when i should expect to receive it. She said affiliates should be receiving them by the beginning of March. WTF! Corporations are supposed to get their shit done by March 15th, yet I won't have all of my stuff until beginning of March at the earliest. Anyone else having these issues?

How many people have received all of their 1099s, etc. for their taxes? I still haven't received most of mine. Nothing from Azoogle, Clickbooth, Google. I only got half of my paperwork from CPA empire. HydraMedia is the only firm that has completely come through on their own (and they were first).

Hey threehundred,

I just wanted to let you know that Clickbooth has been issuing 1099s since January 1st. However, since we work with 15,000 different publishers we have been issuing the 1099s in waves. I did just speak with our accounting department and they should be getting the last wave out by the end of this week at the latest.

If you would like to know the status of your 1099, you can PM me with your CD# and I would be happy to check on it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.