Have you bought any legit magazine links?

macromj88

Nov 9, 2009
The US of A
Everybody and their dog is selling magazine links now (forbes, inc, entrepreneur, etc)...

But either the thread gets taken down, the guy disappears, or something else goes wrong. I've seen this happen over and over again.

Have you bought any legit magazine links?

The latest I've been scammed on these links are from a forum member here fynn or whatever .Since then I've had nothing but only positive experience so far with my editorial guy .However it took me like a month time for my last link on Inc , so patient plays a vital role in magazine links .

You do know you can get a lot of these links yourself right?

Gawker sites have contributers and a bunch of other sites are glorious content mills. The standards are higher and you might need to do some editor greasing, but it's definitely possible to get in.

Probably should write a couple with no links in it first and then figure out an angle for those you link to your own site with.

Where do you go to buy these links, my loves?

I've been out the big clients, big budget game for a while now but every large digital marketing agency is in touch with "Content Marketing" firms like these: Content Amp - Native Content Amplification

These guys literally sell links but call it content.

The way it used to work for us would be something like:

1. "I need to place this article/want to make 5 posts this month" can you send me a list of possible websites?
2. Send a spreadsheet over with sites they can place with, and a price range.
3. Choose 5, paypal money over, goes live.
4. Send update to client at end of month.
6. Rinse repeat, increase numbers depending on budget.

Yup, they're middlemen and you can replicate it yourself, but you're paying for their contacts. Everyone keeps going on about networking is the new link building but it's just not feasible for agencies who aren't really allowed to "represent" their clients in a proper manner.

There's a few other names out there and they change all the time but Content Amp were frequently used by my colleagues.

If you use them long enough or for more than one client then you will inevitably be offered the same websites but occasionally a few rare opportunities come up e.g a legit post on the New Statesmen.

And the links within the posts are dofollow?

Invariably yes.

Occasionally posts might go live and they'd be no-followed in which case you'd get a refund if it couldn't be changed.

Content Amp, The UK and the like reposition themselves as and when Moz venerate the next big buzzword: native advertising, content marketing, blog outreach etc.

Followed links for the forseeable future will always be what the game is about no matter how you dress it up. Where there's demand...

if you systematically reply to HARO requests daily you'll get some awesome links for a lot less work. Just a numbers game. Spend 1/2 hour on it daily and you'll see magazine type links stacking up over time.

@onlinehustla it is daseoman but thanks for the vote of confidence anyways ;) If you will need more work done let me know and I will hook you up with a discount.

Hey @daseoman, I'm actually looking to buy some links, but I'm not able to PM. How can I get in touch with you to get started?