Hassle free expert programming services. PHP, Javascript, Jquery, Mysql, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcreature

Oct 24, 2006
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've decided to start offering my coding services to the members of WickedFire. My partner and I each have over 10 years coding experience.

We are offering our expertise in the following areas:
PHP, Javascript, Jquery, Database Design, CSS, etc. If you need something that isn't listed just ask and we can probably help out. We have tons of experience building everything from crawlers and scrapers, to custom AM tracking systems, to full out web based games. We are extremely familiar with OOP standards and can write very clean code for you if the job requires it. Our databases are designed with efficiency in mind and our queries are as optimized as possible.

Why work with us?

I am guaranteeing a hassle free service here. Even as a coder, I have dealt with the harsh reality that is outsourcing. You may get cheap labor but its almost never worth it in the end. Missed deadlines, communication failures, unreadable and buggy code. Its always the same story.

Both my partner and I are based in the States. Our office is located in Albany, New York. You will have native English speaking Americans to work with. We are available via MSN, AIM, Email, or Skype for at least 10 hours each work day and usually the weekends too.

We are also very experienced internet marketers and we know the ins and outs of the industry. If you need something coded to help your internal campaigns you will not have to spend hours explaining to us how you want things to work and what different acronyms mean.

We will only take jobs that we know we can complete in a timely manner. We are not here to waste our time or your time.

I won't lie and tell you our services will be as cheap as an Indian from a freelancing website. But hey, you get what you pay for and our services are high quality. We are looking to build relationships here and hopefully a few mutually beneficial long term business friendships.

As we have not offered our coding services in the past, I'm willing to do some review copies for those who have small projects they need done. Obviously, I can't offer this deal to people with huge projects. I will offer my services at a large discount until you all know we are the real deal :)

Contact me via PM here, or email patrickwarner [at] gmail dot com and I will be in touch ASAP.

Ive got a quick wordpress job you could knock out for a review. add me on skype if youre interested. Always looking for decent programmers.

Status
Not open for further replies.