Harlem Shake Hits The Websites?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL_qGMfbtAk]Annoying Orange - Annoying Orange Wazzup - YouTube[/ame]

I think you should let that shit die. Harlem Shake is about the most retarded thing I've ever seen on the internet. I fucking hate it.

Yeah I agree :) but its April fools day and can be used not in that way but in a different way if you have a community :)

:bowdown: :) Nee

I am removing it in about 3 hours. Good night

BhKpe.gif

LMFAO... So it was blatant self-promotion... Uh Oh...

Carry on...​

LMFAO... So it was blatant self-promotion... Uh Oh...

Carry on...​
No not self promoting stuff just wanted to get some thoughts on this. I world alone sometimes it gets lonely and crazy here.

BTW images within quotes are no cool

can be replaced with a regex code.

90% of this forum is spammy shit or pewep threads

why does it stick instead of get deleted? are there any mods left?

90% of this forum is spammy shit or pewep threads

why does it stick instead of get deleted? are there any mods left?

I think you should look at the forum description again.

Shooting The Shit Anything goes, seriously. Come meet and network with your peers, it's a fun way to take a break out of your busy day of posting at other boring forums.

Everyone just chill. I will ask a mod to delete the thread if that satisfies everyone. Going back into being a lurker

Lay your self upon the alter of WF. A sacrificial lamb is necessary to propel us into the future. You see it's necessary for us to harness your life force as it exits your body.

Lay your self upon the alter of WF. A sacrificial lamb is necessary to propel us into the future. You see it's necessary for us to harness your life force as it exits your body.

Whatever! If that is what you want!:action-smiley-052:. Can't be bothered as that was honest.

Dear God...

OP, please stop. I even sent you the following PM to warn you:

CCarter said:
Subject: Re: self-promo

umm... you might want to stop and do a quick apology for that self-promo. Zsaleem and ShadowCaster are in that thread now, and this is that fork in the road that turns shit really really ugly. Like "albany plantation" style dude (Google it and look for the wickedfire entry). I don't plan on participating, but I'd hate to see you destroy your work/efforts cause of that one Harlem thread.​

Carry on...