Happy Thanksgiving From WickedFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
Just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving. Football, turkey, beer and family. Have a good and safe one everyone!

;)

Nothing like beer, football and friends to celebrate the pilgrim's pure domination over the Indians: "Hey, I'll trade you this magical shiny piece of tin for 2 months worth of corn!"

Ahh... Pilgrims... ancestors of ebook marketers... how I adore thee.

No but in all seriousness, Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. No strings attached. No presents expected. No religious affiliation intertwined. Just a single day to appreciate the single most important thing in the world: relationships. And while it is slightly bizarre how the holiday morphed into what it has become... I appreciate it more than any other.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Have fun and be safe. And tell your mother I said hello.

Happy Thanksgiving to the lucky fuckers that have 2 big excuses for a party within a month of each other!

17 Steps To Cooking A Turkey

1. Go buy a turkey
2. Take a drink of whisky
3. Put turkey in the oven
4. Take another 2 drinks of whisky
5. Set the degree at 375 ovens
6. Take 3 more whiskys of drink
7. Turk the bastey
8. Whisky another bottle of get
9. Ponder the meat thermometer
10. Glass yourself a pour of whisky
11. Bake the whisky for 4 hours
12. Take the oven out of the turkey
13. Floor the turkey up off of the pick
14. Turk the carvey
15. Get yourself another scottle of botch
16. Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey
17. Bless the dinner and pass out

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Hope ya'll have a good day tomorrow
biggrin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to the lucky fuckers that have 2 big excuses for a party within a month of each other!
You forgot about New year's, Chanukka and Kwanzaa. :rainfro:

I'm thankful for Wicked Fire and for having the sense to go into affiliate marketing. No sitting in a cubicle waiting for the axe to fall during the recession. I expect to get richer.

I'm inviting a friend from work who doesn't have a family to come over to my house to share our thanksgiving lunch/dinner with him.

I've threatened to reduce his portions if he isn't properly deferential and appreciative.

Kindness tempered with vague threats.

I don't know bout you guys but this year my turkey is being stuffed with acai berries!

Happy Thanksgiving!

While all you fuckers are gonna get drunk and overstuffed, im getting ready to go on a 24 hour Adderall rage and when your backs are turned, im taking over the interwebs and acai berry and butt products!!

Watch.

Ok... Thats a lie.

Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Mmmm.... Thanksgiving. Appetizer: some granddaddy purp I just picked up, main course: turkey, dessert: pumpkin pie. Tomorrow is going to be one of the best days ever. Too bad I won't remember most of it.

Hey Jon, you Jewbag, fuck you. I don't wish you a happy anything. I love the Israeli and Jewish people, I just don't like you, ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.