Guide for Affiliate Marketing

seork

May 8, 2009
Hello WF Members,

I am very new to affiliate marketing. You can say a beginner for this things. I like to know how to do affiliate marketing and how many affiliate program can be run on single site.

I am having some confusion regarding Commission Junction(CJ), Click Bank, Azoogle and Amazon. So from this which can be more productive and on my single site can i use 2-3 program together like Click bank and Amazon both together.???

I also like to know what are the steps i need to follow for making a successful affiliate website?

Please Guys help me and suggest me your valuable suggestion.

go to diorex .com he created a guide...if its no longer on his site, search for it. I know its still cached on the net somewhere. Best guide ive ever seen.
BTW- ALL the info you need is here on WF...but its NOT organized.

I am really sorry guys for inconvenience

Notes
: Dear Moderator its my Humble request to move this post in newbie section.

You can use multiple affiliate company's on the same page. Offer A can come from Azoogle and Offer B can come from Copeac. It doesn't matter.

Your second question is impossible to answer. You need to determine what you're going to be marketing and how. Are you going to pay for your traffic or gather it organically? What market are you going to try and sell in? How much money do you have to spend? These are all questions you need to answer.

The only advice anyone can, and should, give you here is to read everything. Search for questions you might have because, chances are, they've already been asked. In general, keep your mouth shut around here and learn. That'll at least give you a starting point.

hey,
you should help eachother not make fun.
hey dont worry you will find a good guidance or an ebook.
i think search online for nay ebook or course.Because no one will provide you free service.
and if you really want to succeed then dont go for free ones.

If you have any questions,it is better you pm me

regards

Affiliate marketing

Same here !!!!!!!!!! I m also new to affiliate marketing.

Hello WF Members,

I am very new to affiliate marketing. You can say a beginner for this things. I like to know how to do affiliate marketing and how many affiliate program can be run on single site.

I am having some confusion regarding Commission Junction(CJ), Click Bank, Azoogle and Amazon. So from this which can be more productive and on my single site can i use 2-3 program together like Click bank and Amazon both together.???

I also like to know what are the steps i need to follow for making a successful affiliate website?

Please Guys help me and suggest me your valuable suggestion.