Guide: Creating and Registering KING Accounts on Facebook | Actual Info 2024

Alexmia

Mar 14, 2024
Hey, friends! Today I want to tell you how to correctly create (register) KING accounts on Facebook. Let’s start with what these accounts are and how they differ from regular ones.

A KING account (also called a parent account) is a high-quality, trusted Facebook account used for more comfortable and cheaper scaling of advertising campaigns. Several lower-quality accounts (auto-registered accounts) are attached to such an account. Ideally, these accounts have passed the ad ban (advertising activity ban) from Facebook.

Since our farm department does an excellent job with farming KING accounts, I’ve prepared a working guide for you for the year 2024. Just so you know, such accounts are sold on markets for $5–10, but you can easily create one yourself and start advertising from it.

What do you need to create one?

Supplies / Timing / Tools.

Every time you start a new session, my advice is to always check the “initial login” variables through Pixelscan to ensure the cleanliness of the anti-detect browser (due to updates, there may be glitches) and other variables.

If, like me, you use MoreLogin, then you don’t have to worry, because our farm department has been farming accounts through this anti-detect browser for quite some time. It has low prices for profiles, high protection, and super-fast speed compared to other anti-detects (and believe me, I’ve tested more than 5 different ones).

Also, pay attention to proxies, if everything is good with yours, then the site will display like this:

What I would like to draw attention to when choosing proxies is Hosts (ISP). Also, during subsequent logins, track the Host (ISP) (always log in from the same ISP).

For example: DIGI TELECOM +

Attention: throughout the life of the KING account, do not transfer it from its native session (do not change the user agent). By the way, regarding this point, you can understand why it’s not worth working with purchased accounts (one of the variables that will already be changed = not the native session in the anti-detect browser).

Registration of KING account.

I’ll pick for you the TOP 5 countries, the best ones at the moment:

Poland

Lithuania

Spain

Germany

United Kingdom

Once you’ve decided on the GEO, go to the registration link: m.facebook.com/login

After registration, we will switch to the WEB version. By the way, I’ll allow myself to digress for a minute and advise you in the future, with any new login to the KING account or another account of this level

Back to registration:

Take the surname and name from the generator under the GEO.

Focus on the password. The more complex, the better. Increase the chances of registration success. My advice: 10 characters using special characters.

For example: LBmaQkMAv#

Next, choose the option via SMS:

Then we wait for the SMS code (standard services will handle this task):

Just a moment...

SMS-Activate — service for receiving virtual SMS online to virtual SIM

Here I would like to note the timing of receiving SMS.

If the message doesn’t arrive within 3 minutes, waiting is useless.

In this case, return the number to the seller and create a new session (repeating the actions described earlier). My success rate is 9 out of 10 times = the result is pleasing.

Next, skip all actions related to uploading a photo. We will upload the photo after passing the selfie (which we will pass with the help of which we will pass the selfie). I’ll note the timing of passing the selfie:

90% of selfies arrive after 48 hours after registration.

After we are in the profile of the future KING account, we can calmly switch to the WEB version and change the language to English (UK) for convenience.

Enable two-factor authentication

2FA Auth

Linking email

In this account, registration email went through proton.me

Move on to creating a fan page and filling out the basic points:

Next, while still in the fan page, go to the link developers.facebook.com:

Create an application

Our next step: activating a personal advertising cabinet using incorrect entry of VISA and Mastercard and confirming the “zero hold”:

go to the personal account

enter VISA and Mastercard (invalid cards)

Approve Hold

Our Personal Account for the future KING account is ready.

Submitting an appeal from a fresh king. Details in the article: Bypassing rejections in Facebook

Next step:

Creating an Instagram account using Facebook

Next, be sure to upload an avatar to the Instagram account. Link the Instagram account to the fan page:

When you follow the link Log into Facebook, we will enter our new business manager created using Instagram.

Timing by farming days

At the moment, it is necessary to farm in the first 2–3 days (before receiving a selfie). 5–10 minutes of standard user actions.

All important actions at the first stage, I have collected together — the goal is to pass the selfie (get it as quickly as possible) + pass the ad ban (called by creating a business manager).

Thanks to timing = we increase the percentage of passing selfies and ad bans, thereby strengthening accounts at the very start.

The scheme is simple, not costly (the approximate cost of all supplies for the entire distance for 1 account = $3).

The scheme has stood the test of time and, most importantly, it is currently working.

My personal advice: don’t need to reinvent something new every time. It’s best to modernize past and time-tested work schemes.