Guest posts or Niche edits

HarneyStumbaugh

Oct 14, 2020
I am planning to purchase guest posts at Kallisto.io. But my friend told me that many authority sites don't welcome guest posting. So, the chances of me getting quality backlinks from high authority sites are slim. His advice to me is to buy niche edits instead because it gives immediate results and the chance of getting traffic is higher because the links were inserted within the already indexed post or page. I'm am not an expert on link-building strategies but should I follow my friend's advice? Or should I stick with guest posting?

Hi, I think it really depends on you. Both niche edits and guest posting have advantages and disadvantages. Just trust your decision and see what works best for you. I also use Kallisto.io to get high-quality backlinks and the site is really useful for my backlinking strategy.

For me, niche edit is a good choice if you want to see immediate results. Niche edits also is a much cheaper approach because you’re not writing the article from scratch.

I also bought 2 guest posts on Kallisto.io. There is no wrong with choosing nice edits over guest posts or guest posts over niche edits. It really depends on your strategy and whats works for you.

If you want your links to be added to an existing article and you want immediate results, then choose niche edits. If you want your links to be added to a fresh article, then choose guest post.

Niche edits require little or no investment since you’re not writing the article from scratch. While creating a new piece of content requires investment in the form of time, money, or both. So I easily choose niche edits over a guest post.

My guest posting I purchase from Kallisto took more than 9 weeks to show results. I want to try the niche edits because I want immediate results.

Depends what you want to achieve, actually you could try both approaches and see which ones worked better. I wouldn't underestimate the guest posting as it gives perfect opportunity to increase the brand awareness, gain more traffic to your site by placing links, and your links will be displayed on your own, fresh content.

I prefer a guest post it is great for boosting your authority and it really drives traffic to your site. I'm a Kallisto customer too.

I bought niche edits on Kallisto.io last month, and I was given backlinks from authority sites. I was surprised at how soon the results came, and it indeed improved the organic traffic of my site. The best thing about niche edits is that you can target content that is relevant to your niche. I'm not sure if you can do that with guest posting. So, for me, niche edits are much better. But I respect everyone's opinion.

I want to try the links from niche edits. But I always end up buying guest post links on Kallisto.io. Maybe because I'm afraid to gamble on something uncertain.

Actually, it is advisable to use guest posts and niche edit links together for a backlinking strategy. So it is better to use them both. I also find Kallisto a great tool for backlinking.

It really depends on what works for you. If you want your link to be inserted into new and fresh content, Then choose guest posts. On the other hand, if you want to get faster results and you want your links to be inserted into the content that has already been indexed by Google, Then choose the niche edits.

Both guest posts and niche edits have pros and cons. Try one of the methods first, and if it doesn't work, try the other until you find what works best for you. After all, you will be the one who can decide what's best for your site. I'm also a Kallisto customer.

My niche edit links I get on Kallisto show results immediately and I like it. I am new when it comes to link building and I am still finding which method will work for me.

I have tried to purchase both guest post and niche edits links on Kallisto.io and I like the niche edit more because it provides faster results and it's cheaper.