Guess Who's Replacing Charlie on Two and a Half Men?

Thank you for linking ashton kutcher, had no idea who you were talking about. I think the show will probably blow the fuck up now. Move along.

Hahahaha...

Ashton Kutcher because Hugh Grant did not say yes?
Who are the producers of this crap? Both are horrid choices.

::emp::

I think that was a pretty funny fucking show. But its just about run its course anyway.

Pretty sure Sheen can survive on the rebillz, err I mean royalties.

Ashton Kutcher because Hugh Grant did not say yes?
Who are the producers of this crap? Both are horrid choices.

Here's the (apparent) scoop:

Before shows release their seasons, they organize "upfronts" to get advertisers to buy space (upfront). They have to have a cast to make it viable. The upfront for 2 1/2 is next week.

Maybe they really have faith in Kutcher. Maybe they got desperate. I'm guessin' the latter. Who knows.

ht/wwtdd

This is Chuck Lorre's hail mary play to try and save his money train while keeping his pride.. the odds are stacked against him especially with such a shit choice like Kutcher.

It may work... just like I may win the lottery.

imho: stick a fork in it, the show's done and Sheen knows it. Sad, but Lorre's pride's gonna cost him millions when his gamble fails.

This is Chuck Lorre's hail mary play to try and save his money train while keeping his pride.. the odds are stacked against him especially with such a shit choice like Kutcher.

It may work... just like I may win the lottery.

imho: stick a fork in it, the show's done and Sheen knows it. Sad, but Lorre's pride's gonna cost him millions when his gamble fails.

Lorre has a few hundred mil and several other top sitcoms, so I highly doubt he cares. Plus some things are worth more than money. Not saying he is right or wrong, but in his mind he is right and he wants to fuck Sheen at this point. At the end of the day Lorre is still #winning and Sheen I'm afraid is #losing