Guerilla - you rule

dafonz

Jul 17, 2012
Paris
At least, I think it was you who suggested Dragon Naturally speaking in a thread (can't find it now)

Been testing it out in anticipation of impending laser eye surgery where I'll be out for a week and I wish I'd discovered it sooner. It's not perfect and I still have to go back and correct errors, but I just whipped out a 3,500 word article in 30 minutes.

I can type at about 92 wpm.. but this is just... so damn convenient.

Reactions: BluAffiliate

I have to give credit to Grindstone, who turned me on to it.

Happy to hear you like it. I used it earlier today to write a broadcast message.

Dragon Naturally speaking is one of the best speech to text apps out there. Windows 7 has one too, but I think Dragon is much better. Why type when you can speak your mind :)

If you get really fluid with it you can rock articles and corrections extremely fast. Much faster than typing. Now if I could just optimize it for coding lol...

Fuck me man, can't you just send the guy a PM, do you really need to drop to your knees and open wide (well, wide enough) in public?

^^ Overly cynical post is overly cynical.

The fucker was happy he was turned on to something that provides him value, so he publicly thanked the person responsible for that happening, and possibly turned on other people to the product that they may not have been aware of. That person then redirected the gratification to where he received said value. And the world keeps spinning to the D. O. double G, LBC, mad dawg a nigga cause I don't care, red jump suit, and two braids in my hair. Bish.

Ehh.. Title was a little gay tho. I'll give you that.

Guerilla.

aaPda.jpg

I don't really understand how you guys do this. A lot of my content gets really technical and requires a fair amount of research.

If I just spoke it, I'd have to stop 800 times and would sound like a rambling idiot. I can't see this working for me.

Maybe we're talking about different kinds of articles here. Or you guys just know your niches better than I know mine...

I don't really understand how you guys do this. A lot of my content gets really technical and requires a fair amount of research.

If I just spoke it, I'd have to stop 800 times and would sound like a rambling idiot. I can't see this working for me.

Maybe we're talking about different kinds of articles here. Or you guys just know your niches better than I know mine...

It doesn't record you, just types what you say when you say it.

For example you could have it setup on your laptop and writing(when you spoke), while you did research on your desktop.

Fuck me man, can't you just send the guy a PM, do you really need to drop to your knees and open wide (well, wide enough) in public?

Because other people might benefit from trying out software that they wouldn't normally try out? I found a tool that was useful and I wanted to share. Have a problem with that?