GSA Auto Approve List - 46,546 Verified Domains - Low LpM Is A Thing Of The Past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmpknhd

Mar 5, 2008
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
GSA Auto Approve List with 46546 Unique Verified Domains

So many people are using VPS’s, or even their home computer to run GSA. With a low power server like this, it’s going to take forever to create a sizeable base of auto approve urls to use on your projects.

Even if you know exactly what to do, scraping/filtering/scraping and posting to extra urls takes a looonnngggggggg time. That’s why I created this list, to save you the headache of going through all that trouble yourself.

This list is an excellent option for tiered linking, churn and burn type spam, or even directly to your site if you use the right filtering options.

Let’s take a look at the stats on this list. You will receive:

46546(30k+ new) unique verified domains. That’s 46546 different domains where my link was verified to be found. This was just 5-7 days ago, so this list is VERY fresh. You can see the stats here: http://gsa.0accounts.com/domains.txt. That output is straight from GSA with unique domains only.

455158(282k new) unique verified urls. I took the time to scrape the extra urls from blog comments, image comment and trackbacks. This came out to 455158 extra verified urls for you to place your link on. You can see the stats for the urls here http://gsa.0accounts.com/urls.txt.

Account data from my projects is also included. That way you don’t even have to register accounts!

You will also get a quick video showing you exactly how to install the list.

Literally all the work has been done for you. You get a verified GSA auto approve list, with all the extra urls scraped for you and verified, and you get account data as well. You’ll be up and running posting your urls to 46546 domains in under a minute.

The price for the list is 49$

You can also get a 10$ discount by signing up for my email list(the coupon will be emailed to you).

Contact:Post here or contact me on skype at web2accounts to ask any questions you have.

Refunds: After you receive the list theres really no way to give a refund as you already have this awesome list. If there really is some reason why you can't make good use of it, I'm of course open to discussion and will give you a refund if theres no way to get the list to work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.