Status
Not open for further replies.

HustlinHard

(M)ad Man
Oct 31, 2007
Vancouver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Some of you may already know me, as I've been around the forum for quite some time and have at least some level of experience in almost every aspect of IM/AM, with differing levels of success of course ;D

For those that don't know me, I'm 24-years-old and technically in my fourth year of university pursuing a major in Accounting, however I also spent 2 and a half years studying Biochemistry, in my past life you could say.. ;D. My partner is the same age and graduated from the University of Calgary with a degree in economics.

Bottom line? We both have significant experience dissecting and rearranging complex information into readable, informative and persuasive articles.

Why offer this service?

Simple, I've always believed in diversifying my income streams and there's no better time to do it than now, because:

• between my partner and I we've got a good 8-10 hours/day that could be put to better use , and
• many of my current projects are websites in their infancy stage that will take some time to grow into full-fledged ATM Machines

So umm.. How much for the content?

• $2.00/100 words
• bulk discounts available depending on order quantity

…and why should I choose you?

• All your content will be written by university educated, native English speakers that can handle most topics regardless of the complexity
• All your content will have:
○ perfect English
○ perfect grammar
○ perfect spelling

What about turnaround time?

24-48 hours. This may vary depending on current workload, size of order and topic complexity. Special arrangements can be made if timeliness is especially important.

Sounds good, review copy please?

Of course, I will give out 3 x 400 word articles to reputable members of the of the forum. One review per person.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to building some good relationships and providing a great service!

You can contact me through PM, Skype of AIM.

All 3 REVIEW COPIES are still available.

Give this service a shot and I'm positive you won't be disappointed with the results!

I WILL take the 3rd review. I need some 1000 page front page type articles to be written.. Biochem and accounting.. intredasting....

Got my review back....This guy can write. He broke down a product for me to make the reader want to go out and get it! Explained it in detail and broke it down.

No spelling errors and the article itself flowed. Was a bit on the slow end but he for sure made up for time. If he can maintain a presence here and deliver on time then this guy needs to be on your team!

Got my review back....This guy can write. He broke down a product for me to make the reader want to go out and get it! Explained it in detail and broke it down.

No spelling errors and the article itself flowed. Was a bit on the slow end but he for sure made up for time. If he can maintain a presence here and deliver on time then this guy needs to be on your team!

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked your article!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Mr HustlingHard knows how to write good Content. I asked for an wikipedia type article, and I got one. And If this article was on a research website, I could get thousands of natural links. I don't even feel like pasting it on my half ass emd.

Maybe I will keep the content on my Desktop.

Great writer. I was earlier planning to ask OP to write 10 more articles on the same Niche, but now i have a better Idea. I am busy planning my article orders for my soon to be good friend here.

I have thousands and thousands of articles written by maybe 50 odd different writers, and I know when I see a good writer.

Here is one of the best. Cheers!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Mr HustlingHard knows how to write good Content. I asked for an wikipedia type article, and I got one. And If this article was on a research website, I could get thousands of natural links. I don't even feel like pasting it on my half ass emd.

Maybe I will keep the content on my Desktop.

Great writer. I was earlier planning to ask OP to write 10 more articles on the same Niche, but now i have a better Idea. I am busy planning my article orders for my soon to be good friend here.

I have thousands and thousands of articles written by maybe 50 odd different writers, and I know when I see a good writer.

Here is one of the best. Cheers!

Whoa, what an awesome review! Thanks a lot and I look forward to working with you in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.