Great Payout product. need input

highrollin01

Feb 24, 2010
ny
I currently own an ecommerce site that sells a product that does not have a big enough profit margin to entice AM's to promote it.
However,
I have a male erection product that I have just maufactered with my own private lableing(trademarked). The product does really work. I would like to market this product with AMs. The price is $100 dollars for 24 pills or $50 for 10pills. I will do a $50 payout on the $100 order and $25 on the $50 order. NO SNEAKY REBILLS. Free shipping on all orders.I am outsorcing a new landing page as we speak.

2 questions
1. Is there any interest in any AMs here that would like to promote this product?
2. Would AMs like a 1-2 page lander with checkout on first or second page? Or should i structure it diffrently?
2. How do I implement a system on my checkout so that potential AMs can see their stats (click,payouts,ect.)

Thank You

4518085766_d58bfb662b_o.gif

2 questions
1. Is there any interest in any AMs here that would like to promote this product?
2. Would AMs like a 1-2 page lander with checkout on first or second page? Or should i structure it diffrently?
2. How do I implement a system on my checkout so that potential AMs can see their stats (click,payouts,ect.)

I like your style. Pick your headline and fuck the details till they fit.

The guy that is doing my lander refered me to hasoffer. Why is it fail?

I think the stigma attached to HasOffers is directed more at the fly-by-night network owners starting umteenth-tier turnkey networks.

From an infrastructure standpoint, using HasOffers would probably be a good choice if you're an advertiser and wants to use a proven program for managing your in-house affiliate program.

Disclaimer: I have never used HasOffers so I can't attest to the technological security, speed, quality, reliability (or lack thereof) of the platform.

I think the stigma attached to HasOffers is directed more at the fly-by-night network owners starting umteenth-tier turnkey networks.

From an infrastructure standpoint, using HasOffers would probably be a good choice if you're an advertiser and wants to use a proven program for managing your in-house affiliate program.

Disclaimer: I have never used HasOffers so I can't attest to the technological security, speed, quality, reliability (or lack thereof) of the platform.

^^^ This.

Everyone hate's on HasOffers for no reason.. hate on the shady networks, not the great affiliate network software that's fucking free.

Keep in mind that you're a brand new network, so you're going to have to make some huge accommodations to get affiliates on board.

^^^ This.

Everyone hate's on HasOffers for no reason.. hate on the shady networks, not the great affiliate network software that's fucking free.

Keep in mind that you're a brand new network, so you're going to have to make some huge accommodations to get affiliates on board.

What type of accomodations? I am willing to pay out via paypal on a daily basis. Its also not a rebill...