Great Content - Great Price - BOOK NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donace

Mar 27, 2008
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How would you like a 700 word article with your main keyword and a selection of LongTail / Semantics sprinkled in. Possibly with a dash of images and videos also. (dependent on the niche.)

Each article will adhere to standard SEO "on page optimisation". Namely:

- H tag usage through out article
- Alts tags and captions if appropriate
- I don't feel KW density is a key factor, as long as it can be seen what the article is about we're good to go!

Due to this criteria, articles will be provided in html format.

What qualifies me to write your content?

- Native English speaker from UK.
- Post Graduate level education.
- Have had 8 months experience in "real world marketing", spear heading campaigns. ( It was such a success that the allotted funding for the project delivery was used up and I was made redundant as they were sorted for the next few years!)
- I'm just that damn'd good! For examples of my varying styles of writing check out my corner of the web http://thenexus.tk

What's the damage?

What is this service going to cost? Well due to the nature of the of the article, my own experience and credentials in writing which uniquely equip me with my skill set. The damage is...:

Only $14 each article!

The turnaround time is 72hrs so not to over stretch myself.

Just wanted to throw my review in here - I got a 700 word review from him and he covered it all. The LSI integration was perfect, it flowed perfect - was great for front page content especially for MFA's.

Worth at least 2x the price, no grammar issues or flaws and delivery was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.