GRAPHIC DESIGNER- Logos, Banners, WP, Custom Photoshop (SEE NEW EXAMPLES INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoshopDesign

Oct 13, 2009
England
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
PHOTOSHOP DESIGNER

I have decided to set up a new thread to show off some of my more recent work and also because my last thread was sabotaged by some idiot...but we wont go into that.

-MY PRICES ARE NEGOTIBLE
-GENERAL TURNAROUND TIME 24-48hrs (Depending on the job)
-FREE REVISIONS
-SEE MY PORTFOILIO FOR MORE DETAILS....& MY CONTACT DETAILS!

INTRO-1.jpg

BANNER1-1.jpg

BANNER2-1.jpg

Not being funny bro but moooovvveee on, i dont care, you got a logo and a refund, be happy theres more to life than being angry. Peace

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm trying to not let you run away from a negative review.

I did not receive a logo. You never sent me a .psd file. I only recieved an initial logo concept. Nothing was ever finalized or to my liking. So stop acting like you delivered me something.

If you would just own up to it I wouldn't have to sit here, waste my time, and argue with you over it.

Instead I have to "wear" a negative itrader because you got all butt hurt that I called you out, that probably pisses me off most of all. If I have to "wear one" for doing the right thing, then so be it, but don't you dare think I'm going to let you slide by.

Contrary to your belief I don't actually enjoy having to waste my time getting pissed off and writing a bad review and chasing down and shitting in someones thread. It's a pretty counter productive use of my time I think. However it's worth it if I can keep someone else from getting screwed.

You can't start another thread just because you don't like reviews in your original thread. If they were malicious or harassing that would be one thing but honest reviews in a negative light is just a the way of free market. You don't like it? Then make sure your next clients are happy with their service and ask them to comment about it. Although I suspect this wasn't just about rage's comments but about the comments jizz made as well.

closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.