Graphic Artist for Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

auggie4000

Jul 7, 2006
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys and gals,

I wanted to let everyone know I have started doing graphics again.

You can check out my site here: Auggie4000.com - Your Life in Graphics!

I have some of my portfolio and pricing on the site.

Let me know if I can help you with your next project, logo or any graphics you may need.

Thanks for the support.

Auggie

Reactions: AdHustler

I'd love to hire you for a job or two. PM sent. I don't know if you do entire layouts or just single graphics.

Auggie is a good man. Good designer if given the shot at it. He can also sit on you and squash you if you say negative things about him. Beware of the Auggie 4000!

But honestly, he's good people. I'll vouch for him anyday.

Is this the same Auggie from XY7? If so, I'm not worried about being squashed, but it'd be a good sumo match between the two of us! :D

Anyhow, nice portfolio Auggie, I need your "Web Package 4". PM me.

Thanks!

Wow! Thanks for the kind words. I had to pick and choose the graphics I put up on the site, I have so many more that did not make the site, yet. lol...

Yes I can do full layouts. I have created online interactive press kits and presentations for individuals and companies, with the most well known company being Bally Gaming and Systems. I created an interactive intro for their intranet. (Flash)

I don't like coding though. I can code if needed though.

And, yes I am with XY7.com still. I have no intentions of leaving there either. I love doing what I do there. I have just missed doing graphics. And I think I am ok at it. ;)

SEO Mike, when we sumo sparring? :D

Keep the requests coming!

Thanks,
Auggie

I'd pay to see that!

Auggie vs SEO Mike in a sumo match?!

But only if you guys promise not to wear those sumo thongs!

Thank you to all those that have contacted me for graphics. Please spread the word if you liked what I did. If not, you need to let me know. ;)

Thanks again,
Auggie

You guys think Auggie is so cool don't you? It's not fun being I have to walk into the office everyday with him wanting to box with me....

I'm scared for my life...

seriously....

help me...

please?

Auggies a great guy, and a damn good design artist.

Okay, enough of giving Auggie the 'reach-around'. We all know he's a good guy, but is he worth his salt as an artist?

The answer is YES! Just look at his portfolio. If that doesn't convince you, maybe I can help. I ordered 9 banners from him, he gave me a quote and an ETA and stuck by both. Just got the banners earlier today and I'm very impressed. Thrilled, in fact, because now I can quit searching for worthy banner artists and can rely on Auggie when I need more (which will be very soon).

Thanks Auggie for living up to your reputation! Good work man!

Quick update: Since my initial order we've got 4 more. Some banner packages, a splash page, some buttons, and headers.

Everytime we get something new from Auggie, we're left with our mouths open.

Don't waste your time and money trying to save a buck or two. I know there are other designers that charge less, and while most of them do a great job, none of them can hold a candle to Auggie's work. I'm not trying to talk down any of the other designers, believe me, I just want people to understand what a high quality job you'll get from Auggie.

Auggie will continue to get my business for as long as he's willing to put up with me. :D

PS. The link in my sig is not a paid link, nor did he ask for it. I really am that happy with his work and want to send him as much business as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.