Graham Hancock - The War on Consciousness

Graham Hancock would not say the above (drop out, in, etc) as Dr. Leary kind of fked it up for the realm of psychedelic research.

For the first time positive news it starting to steep in mainstream news and culture.
PLOS ONE: Psychedelics and Mental Health: A Population Study

I know a lot of Silicon Valley leaders are doing ay@huasca, ib0ga, etc. They feel it gives them an edge on many levels. I would have to agree.

Graham Hancock is a very special person in this field.
To bad the TED talk he gave above was actually removed from their youtube channel...old thinking is still effecting even the most intelligent.

Thanks for sharing this. It is a great talk.

Graham Hancock would not say the above (drop out, in, etc) as Dr. Leary kind of fked it up for the realm of psychedelic research.

For the first time positive news it starting to steep in mainstream news and culture.
PLOS ONE: Psychedelics and Mental Health: A Population Study

I know a lot of Silicon Valley leaders are doing ay@huasca, ib0ga, etc. They feel it gives them an edge on many levels. I would have to agree.

Graham Hancock is a very special person in this field.
To bad the TED talk he gave above was actually removed from their youtube channel...old thinking is still effecting even the most intelligent.

Thanks for sharing this. It is a great talk.

Touch%C3%A9+_2b88ef53ddf8da83815e38446a2ca498.png

everything with moderation....... if you do it........ not for me at al..

if you get stoned or doped daily, it'll haunt you one day ...i'd be willing to bet 90% of time, statement is accurate

Unfortunately I had a front row seat a kid , watching what gateway drugs do to a person. Then i also analyze people i know now.... heavy smokers that quit are usually paranoid/bugged out when in social situations without something to calm their nerve.

i watched the Ayajuasca videos on Youtube long ago... thought i'd try that out but never came across it... i'm cool on it now but I think it's healing powers are great.

everything with moderation....... if you do it........ not for me at al..

if you get stoned or doped daily, it'll haunt you one day ...i'd be willing to bet 90% of time, statement is accurate

Unfortunately I had a front row seat a kid , watching what gateway drugs do to a person. Then i also analyze people i know now.... heavy smokers that quit are usually paranoid/bugged out when in social situations without something to calm their nerve.

i watched the Ayajuasca videos on Youtube long ago... thought i'd try that out but never came across it... i'm cool on it now but I think it's healing powers are great.

The difference between drugs and plant medicines is this.
With drugs you are doing them to escape from yourself.
With plant medicines you are doing them to go further into yourself.

The difference between drugs and plant medicines is this.
With drugs you are doing them to escape from yourself.
With plant medicines you are doing them to go further into yourself.

Wrong my friend, there is no difference between a drug and a plant medicine. Plant medicines are simply a subset of drugs. Plant medicines = drugs.

To bad the TED talk he gave above was actually removed from their youtube channel

Them doing so actually ended up bringing more attention to the talk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-nBhFl4UxQ]Graham Hancock's TED Controversy (from JRE #360) - YouTube[/ame]