Grab Photoshop CS2 For Free Completely Legit

I think their servers might be overwhelmed.

No joke. All that bandwidth can't be cheap.

PS: "Update:The install for Mac is actually for Power PC devices, so you'll need Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8 or Rosetta to get it working."

PPS: Adobe now has monthly deals which are pretty good if you want the latest. (you want at least cs3). I only use PS and only pay 19$/month for CS6.

PS: "Update:The install for Mac is actually for Power PC devices, so you'll need Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8 or Rosetta to get it working."

PPS: Adobe now has monthly deals which are pretty good if you want the latest. (you want at least cs3). I only use PS and only pay 19$/month for CS6.

I never knew of their monthly deals. That works much better for me. Beats playing with CS4 forever.

That's cheap.
I only use PS and only pay 19$/month for CS6.

I'll consider doing that now. Not worth the software fine. $19 /station?

10.4.11 runs on PPC.

CS6 is free to.

If you are or have friends in college you can usually get a copy of this software for 1/7th the regular price through your schools' technology center.

Aren't all versions free? of never mind, tpb.

Wait, you mean Adobe products cost money? Weird, I never received a bill.

Peasants spotted ^^^

Everyone LoL at the "ballers" who can't afford to pay for the tools they use.

Peasants spotted ^^^

Everyone LoL at the "ballers" who can't afford to pay for the tools they use.

You are a graphic designer, we aren't. Last time I opened photoshop was 2 years back, after spending few days trying to figure it out, I quickly learnt that tool is not for me and so deleted the crap out of my hard disk and moved on.

You are a graphic designer, we aren't. Last time I opened photoshop was 2 years back, after spending few days trying to figure it out, I quickly learnt that tool is not for me and so deleted the crap out of my hard disk and moved on.

LOL peasant idiot. Step up your skills and quit being a faggot

Not that its a big deal but Adobe actually said they were deactivating their activation servers. They explicitly said this does not mean you can have it for free, just they won't verify the install anymore as long as a valid serial was used during installation.

So in other words if you were going to use a hacked serial just go download the latest CS6 from a torrent site.

Alternatively I recommend their Creative Cloud products, for $50 a month its not a bad deal at all.