Got Something to Say to WF Mods? Visit KeepYourAssShut.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
Keep Your Ass Shut!

attachment.php

Sorry Lord B, couldn't stop myself, lol (not a dickroll I assure you. Kid and workplace friendly..)

Attachments

• keep your ass shut.jpg
    keep your ass shut.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 314

Now that's what I call epic (we might as well cancel the WF thread of the year vote lol)!! Seriously, the dude deserves some coin for posting that: how much pay should we pal him?

Sweet. I should start posting that in their SEE YA! link that shows the reasons why they were banned.

great site, plenty of dumbass comments from newbs to keep that site going too. I must have a few of my own here somewhere...

great site, plenty of dumbass comments from newbs to keep that site going too. I must have a few of my own here somewhere...

Haha! I told my mom (who's retired and almost 70) and she was laughing all morning! Seriously the part that got her was the
"You motherfucker...Keep Your Ass Shut!!!! -
"
"some newbies may not be knowing this trick to earn in this method!!!"

She seriously lol'ed - then the next question was "What is Wickedfire?".

She is getting way to tech savvy - must be Too much Hardball with Chris Mathews. Because now she keeps talking about how she wants to "twitter" and set up a "Myspace" page for a .org she volunteers with. Hell she may be pushing ebooks herself on here in about 24 hours, lol
Go mom!!!

"some newbies may not be knowing this trick to earn in this method!!!"

hahahahahahahahahah...I swear to fucking God that made my Year.....
hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.