Got Code (whois - avail checker)

stmadeveloper

Aug 30, 2007
Anyone have a class or chunk of code that checks for available domains that won't object to checking 100's or thousands of domains?

You're either gonna need multiple IPs/proxies or multiple services, I don't know of any service that doesn't rate limit.

I've found a few places with ways to integrate. I've yet to find one that can handle any load.

Basically I've made a clone of makewords that fits my needs a little better and I'd love to open it up to the public.

Had 2 or 3 other people do some searches and of course I got throttled.

So I made it so I was called a couple different places and got throttled all over the place.

Not sure I want to deal with proxies or have something I have to babysit so I was really hoping for someone to say - hey dumbass do this :)

I'm working on internet.bs today. We'll see what kind of throttling they are going to have. My needs aren't super insane as I'm only checking keywords that already meet other criteria like search volume, but they made it sound like it would be hard to hit their throttle. Their api is simple as shit and gives you access to automate the entire reg process.