Got COD: GHOST PC?

mGrunin

Jul 18, 2009
NY, US
There is another thread floating around that lightly touched on the game, but I figured opening up a separate thread would yield more interest.

For those of you that have Call of Duty Ghost for PC and would like to play together, then please share your username. My username at steam is :GruTrader

This is my first PC game, and I haven't touched COD in 1 years time so I am pretty raw right now. On the plus side, I have a mic and am an objective player. I am coming from the PS3 console where I did have a 2.50 KD on BLOPS. Right now my KD is <1 on Ghost; I have to blame it on my lack of activity from before, and some godawful lag.

This is my first PC game, and I haven't touched COD in 1 years time so I am pretty raw right now.

Unfortunately COD Ghosts is the most unoptimized piece of shit that I hear runs like crap even on beastly rigs. It's a sloppy port I'm afraid.

Battlefield 4 on the hand and runs and looks great on PCs.

Unfortunately COD Ghosts is the most unoptimized piece of shit that I hear runs like crap even on beastly rigs. It's a sloppy port I'm afraid.

Battlefield 4 on the hand and runs and looks great on PCs.

I read into some of the reviews of Battlefield, and it was also coming up lackluster. I decided to go with COD since it was known territory for me.

I am not big on tech, so I don't play how efficient my setup is for gaming. This is my rig:

Air Cooled Intel i7-3820 3.6GHz
Memory: 16GB DDR3 Memory
6 Monitor MaxView Raptor 36
Intel 180GB SATAIII 500+MB/sec Solid
Additional Drive(s): 2.0TB SATA3 Hard Disk Drive
Power Supply: Upgraded 850W Power Supply

I read into some of the reviews of Battlefield, and it was also coming up lackluster. I decided to go with COD since it was known territory for me.

I am not big on tech, so I don't play how efficient my setup is for gaming. This is my rig:

What GPU are you using?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM]AZIS - Mrazish /[/ame]