got a question, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shodka8

May 30, 2008
So I got this site up on my server using WA, they provided the site

Top Weight Loss Reviews-Strip that fat review

now i set up a bunch of campaigns trying to make the keywords relevant and have a common keyword and all, makign ads relevant etc, i targeted late buy cycle keywords, so far 35 bucks adspend and no sales! :(

Now My question is what kind of keywords would convert for this site, there are like a million weight loss keywords, and so far i havent seeen any success

Can anyone hlpe me out with some market research/keyword research?

Use these keywords in Broad Match on Google:

"weight loss"
"lose fat"
"lose weight
"im a fat ass"

Use position preferencing for and bid to position #1, and have your max bid at $15 and daily budget at $10000

Or go to DP and ask them what keywords convert. I'm sure people are going to hand everything to you on a plate (the landing page sure was).

Use these keywords in Broad Match on Google:

"weight loss"
"lose fat"
"lose weight
"im a fat ass"

Use position preferencing for and bid to position #1, and have your max bid at $15 and daily budget at $10000

Or go to DP and ask them what keywords convert. I'm sure people are going to hand everything to you on a plate (the landing page sure was).
Man you're a fucking gooch today. That time of the month again?

To the OP: Your review site looks fishy. Mix up the reviews, and get rid of the "iron-clad 60 day guarantee" statement. Sounds way too fishy.

Mix it up, give things good/bad ratings and why. Make a product a 1 star or a three star. Show that not everything is all roses.

As far as keywords go, get tracking202.com working for you and set up some campaigns. Exact match variations of the market you're trying to hit. In this case, weight loss systems and whatnot. Go for the longtails and get your QS down.

okay , time to blow some more cash, i got tracking up, ill change the site up a bit

I will admit to being a PPC retard, but I think you should try keywords that are more specific to what your site is about:

"diet plans"
"diet plan reviews"
"diet scams"
"worthless diets"

etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.