Google Voicemail? Anyone Got one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterboi

Secret Lovers?
Nov 15, 2006
Vancouver,BC
Google Voicemail anyone have an account? if so wanna send me an illusive invite?

Seems pretty badass, could be very useful!

Thanks in advance :updown:

Would be good for offline marketing. Place an offline add, ask them to call your number. Voice mail tells them to visit your affiliate offer for whatever.

As a test, I tried placing on craigslist a "work at home op for house wives" and I got like 50 email replies ...

I have one. I like the features they added when they switched it over from Grand Central. They're still not giving out invites. It's just in closed beta while they get things down pat with the existing Grand Central users.

I have an account. Haven't really used it too much yet but once I get some invites available to be shared, Ill be sure to pass them out

USA numbers only unfortunately... For now and the future I heard.

For those still interested in getting in on the exclusive beta, I just saw this and figured I'd mention it:

Get a GOOGLE VOICE invite NOW by leaving a funny message YMMV - SlickDeals.net Forums

"Get a GOOGLE VOICE invite NOW by leaving a funny message YMMV Google is giving out invites to the new Google Voice (formally Grandcentral) to a select few that leave a funny message on the google voice invite hotline.

1.) Call this number (408) 72-VOICE
2.) Leave a funny message
3.) Get an invite

Please post your results and what message you left.

I found out about this on Googlevoice twitter page and also on the Google voice forums.
http://twitter.com/googlevoice

Good Luck

As always YMMV."
(YMMV = "Your mileage may vary")

It IS awesome and it IS worth it.

Last edited:
I've got 50 Google Voice invites that I'll be giving away on Phandroid.com and AndroidForums.com - probably starting tomorrow. So if anyone here is dying to get one, check in manana and wait for the Google Voice post which will have the contest details.

And before anyone asks... no I will not sell you one, hook you up or entertain any type of offers of any kind.

I've got 50 Google Voice invites that I'll be giving away on Phandroid.com and AndroidForums.com - probably starting tomorrow. So if anyone here is dying to get one, check in manana and wait for the Google Voice post which will have the contest details.

And before anyone asks... no I will not sell you one, hook you up or entertain any type of offers of any kind.

Free r3view plz?

Sweet! I'm not even sure why I want one, but I do. (<--Marketers dream.)

It's pretty nice. Good for when I need to give out a number, but I don't want to give out my cell # (which is my only actual phone line).

Actually that's exactly why I would want one. We made the mistake of giving out our home number to the county clerk for our business number and holy shit the goddamn sales calls have been wringing off the hook waking the baby and crap. Apparently The Do Not Call list no longer applies with the home business. :(

Anyway, I missed trig's contest anyone else have an ideas on how I can get my hands on one of these?

I'm still waiting for Google to release a video game about itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.