Google thinks this page is low quality..!

metoo

Mar 7, 2008
Ok I'm seriously confused. Any page I try to add in the Google Display Network seems to come out as 'too low quality score to be shown' etc. In the display network!

So I tried an experiement with this page:

Low-fat diet:

Google still tells me that my landing page has a too low quality to be shown on their display network! Never mind that I see loads of shitty sites being advertised daily, all over the web via GDN.

What am I doing wrong? Seriously confused and frustrated. the account is a new one I opened as well!

Any ideas?

mmhhh, try to remove a couple of ads, at least the one at the top...also interlinking is great, but it may be too much...that´s all i can think about..

Also, why you split your content in two pages?...incllude all the content on one, easier to rank and increase relevancy

mmhhh, try to remove a couple of ads, at least the one at the top...also interlinking is great, but it may be too much...that´s all i can think about..

Also, why you split your content in two pages?...incllude all the content on one, easier to rank and increase relevancy

Yeah I agree because it's obvious OP owns boots.com

very nice!

If you're trying to diagnose a keyword display status on a campaign only set to display network, you're doing it wrong. It doesn't matter.

If your ads aren't showing, they're likely in a review/pending status. Nothing to do with the keywords there. They'll always find some shitty site to show your ads on, regardless of how irrelevant the keywords are.

Thanks to all. Turns out the reason was sooo stupid it leaves me in awe. G has a problem with my tracking url which was being used for these sites.

WTF. I mean really. The guy I spoke to on the phone said it was becasue there was a slight 'delay' before the rerirect (we're talking milliseconds here) and to improve it. Then he said actually we don't allow redirects (my display url is the same as my final lp, after the tracking redirect).

I emailed them and they got back to me like 8 days later saying ok cool, your tracking url is cleared now, go ahead and run it - HAH! Are these guys for real!?!

Nice site, I suggest getting a better design and adding a bit more content, but honestly these days, with all of google's updates(panda and penguin) its more about backlinking and seo.

Nice site, I suggest getting a better design and adding a bit more content, but honestly these days, with all of google's updates(panda and penguin) its more about backlinking and seo.

You think op owns boots? Founded in 1849 with 116000 staff?

Ppl are smart.