Google Released a PR Update.. How are your Sites?

bloggerden

Dec 28, 2009
MA
So I just checked all of my websites and Google as indeed released a PR update sometime in the past week or two. I had just purchased a new domain for Bloggerden about 2 months ago, and it's already gone from a PR0 site to PR4 in that time! I've gained about 3,000 inlinks to the site and I've got about 220,000 Alexa ranking as well.

But enough about my site doing amazing, how are all your PR stats?

Is he talking about Puerto Rico? I've been there, it's very nice this time of year.

Thanks for the PR update bro

I think I must have missed something. Do we not care about PageRank on this forum or something? Not being a wiseass either, actually asking this question

My bad, guess I didn't know how you guys ignored PR.

Interesting redirection link though, could have got me

2q2emg5.jpg

I had just purchased a new domain for Bloggerden about 2 months ago, and it's already gone from a PR0 site to PR4 in that time!

I'm glad that in todays interweb people don't take the opportunity to self promote their stuff. Very refreshing.

I farted and it sounded like this.....

For the record the word "farted" is being officially changed to "shit air". Common usage would be "Who the fuck just shit air?" or "Don't come in here dude I just shit air." It can also be used in the present tense ie "I'm about to shit air - best be leaving now." and even in the gerund form such as "I'm shitting air right now, so you should probably leave."

To the OP, you say Google issued a PR (Press Release)? It wasn't about this was it?

AHAHAHA:costumed-smiley-087

For the record the word "farted" is being officially changed to "shit air". Common usage would be "Who the fuck just shit air?" or "Don't come in here dude I just shit air." It can also be used in the present tense ie "I'm about to shit air - best be leaving now." and even in the gerund form such as "I'm shitting air right now, so you should probably leave."

To the OP, you say Google issued a PR (Press Release)? It wasn't about this was it?