Google personal results - WTF!

I thought one of my sites hit page#1 today for a pretty sweet term but the traffic wasn't rolling with it.

I searched again on explorer and my site wasn't there. Turns out I had "personal results" set on my firefox.

What will this do to SEO?

Google search: This time it’s personal | ZDNet

Personal results have been here for like 2 years bud. The mention in the article is for +1 results/friends just like Bing does Facebook's.

Time for you to get a 3rd party to track your rankings, heh. </shameless plug>

Ya nothing new. Been there like 2 yrs ago and thought I was the shit, till everytime I was on someone elses computer it didnt work lol

Personal results have been here for like 2 years bud. The mention in the article is for +1 results/friends just like Bing does Facebook's.

Smoooooooooth, lol.....

(it is a great SERP tracker though)

No offense, but I totally paid SEScout until I decided that they were crap. Now I still track the same number of keywords, but I haven't paid in almost a year.

I'll only switch if you can guarantee your service is so shoddy that you'll give me access for free.

No offense, but I totally paid SEScout until I decided that they were crap. Now I still track the same number of keywords, but I haven't paid in almost a year.

I'll only switch if you can guarantee your service is so shoddy that you'll give me access for free.

Touche. :)

Hey whatever works for ya brother, I can't argue with free!

I'm all up in this thread and didn't read most of it, but..

... Long live Bofu2u!

<3