Google likes me again

GrindTim3

Oct 16, 2009
New York
So I posted a couple of weeks ago that my Adwords account got banned, and I was trying to find another way to be able to use adwords.

I saw a link that said re-activiate account or something along those lines, clicked it.... And I instantly received an e-mail from Google saying my account was active again.

So if you got banned from adwords, look for the re-activation link lol.
P.s. I swear it wasn't always there.

:banana_sml:

I just logged into my account and it was towards the top where it says account disabled, I believe.

Not sure if they just banned me for a certain amount of time or what. But considering the amount of shit I was talking to the customer service (if you can call it that) i'm surprised I can use google period lol.

They know whats best for their pockets in the end.

Must of been a temp suspension. I didn't know they do it anymore, but apparently they still did. 2 years ago my account got suspended, I thought it was permanent, but I got the same email, and the account was re-activated. Got the email about 1 month after the suspension.

Just logged into a account banned a few years back. I don't see any link... though they never "officially" banned me. One day they just stopped taking payments from me and said they never would again. lol

You will only see the REACTIVATION link, IF....and only IF - Googlebot does not detect the presence of SE1, SE2, and SE4 Oh-Ganuk Ninja Spider software running on your server...

It's the only way to get reactivated.

Simply use this uninstall script to get your SE NINJA/SPIDERS removed and you should be good to go.

No need to thank me.

and rememba
OBEY PPC.BZ
Get Money - Get Paid

How'd you get your adwords account banned... sounds pretty tough to do.

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

How'd you get your adwords account banned... sounds pretty tough to do.

Are you being sarcastic???

If serious.... It is not hard at all. It was because I was running a re-bill. W.e though, getting banned forces you to exploit new traffic sources so its all good I guess :)

So I posted a couple of weeks ago that my Adwords account got banned, and I was trying to find another way to be able to use adwords.

I saw a link that said re-activiate account or something along those lines, clicked it.... And I instantly received an e-mail from Google saying my account was active again.

So if you got banned from adwords, look for the re-activation link lol.
P.s. I swear it wasn't always there.

:banana_sml:

Photoshop or it NEVER happened. I smell bullshit.

Mine never showed any status message that it was banned. Just got an e-mail about 2 months ago although every campaign in the acct was paused for at least 2 months before that.

No link I can find either.

You will only see the REACTIVATION link, IF....and only IF - Googlebot does not detect the presence of SE1, SE2, and SE4 Oh-Ganuk Ninja Spider software running on your server...

It's the only way to get reactivated.

Simply use this uninstall script to get your SE NINJA/SPIDERS removed and you should be good to go.

No need to thank me.

and rememba
OBEY PPC.BZ
Get Money - Get Paid

The uninstall script is golden.

@Ghazz, @BigWill- Literally the second I clicked the link I hear my gmail notification go off, and there was an e-mail saying my account was active again.

I wonder if they were getting hit hard by losing so many affiliates. Or maybe they are working with the FTC to fuck us all lol. W.e time to burn

@Ghazz, @BigWill- Literally the second I clicked the link I hear my gmail notification go off, and there was an e-mail saying my account was active again.

I wonder if they were getting hit hard by losing so many affiliates. Or maybe they are working with the FTC to fuck us all lol. W.e time to burn

You're so full of shit I can smell the stench from here.

lol It sure sounds like it.

why would I waste my time lying about this?

But I can understand why ur saying that because I didnt expect to ever get my account back.

Personally idc if you believe it or not, I figured if it worked for me, maybe some other people could get their accounts back as well.