Google *IS* Taking Over

HUrrr durrr more retards making retard posts on wickedfire. Why the fuck do you care is Google brinds competition to the fat cat ISPs?

HUrrr durrr more retards making retard posts on wickedfire. Why the fuck do you care is Google brinds competition to the fat cat ISPs?

Because they will be linking their networks with the home user's networks, making the connection to Google.com inherently faster than, say, Yahoo.com. That would create a sort-of work around net neutrality because while they aren't increasing the time it takes to load Yahoo.com, they are decreasing the time it takes to load Google.com, along with any other Google-owned service.

Because they will be linking their networks with the home user's networks, making the connection to Google.com inherently faster than, say, Yahoo.com. That would create a sort-of work around net neutrality because while they aren't increasing the time it takes to load Yahoo.com, they are decreasing the time it takes to load Google.com, along with any other Google-owned service.

OHHH NOEEESSSSSS!

I have such but 100mbps connection even in my 3rd world, why so much talk about ? I thought it exists long ago in developed countries...

Hahahahahaha *gasp* ahahahahahahaha *gasp* hahahahahahah

1zmfdsg.jpg

It all comes down to monitoring and making their engine less spammy. All of their services follow that trend.

He mistyped two letters you fucking idiot.

Actually it was three.

And he did it calling out a 'retard' and talking cocky shit whilst completely missing the point of the OP incase you happened to miss that(!) WTF are you, his dad?

Okthxbye.