Google Cash - Any Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i have a copy of the book. i'm not so sure if he has already updated it but the book version is good for beginners.

I'd recommend Beating Adwords rather than Google Cash

Uhh these ebooks stink..

Just ask questions here, and if you can't find the answer, then buy it on ebay for $1.

darkdrift said:
agreeed, people who buy ebooks are lazy and will never make it .

I reckon thats kind of a generalization.
Some people like learning through others at forums, and others strongly believe "time is money" so they get all the info they need from one source.

yup i don't think these ebooks are a waste of money :) I like it more when I can read through structured and well written books and then supplement them with forum info :)

If you buy an ebook and don't make it, guess what... you didn't do anything with the information provided. Reading a million ebooks won't do anything more that fill your head with information if you don't act and start doing something with it.

Take action on your knowledge or forever be damned to the darkside.

GoogleCash was updated a few months ago but with Googles recent changes you will have to read on forums to get current.

This is a good ebook for beginners and will get you started quicker than having to read through posts on forums. There are more detailed ebooks such as Perry Marshalls stuff. Yes you can get all this info for free but getting it all at once is pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.