Google Ban What To Do To Replace the Traffic

pro3g

Dec 23, 2008
So I can see I am not the only one who google decided to slap around lately. They really are hating on affliliates these days. I am about to say fuck google and spend my money other places.

What is everyone doing who got banned where are you taking your google budget and spending it.

Dammnit Sticks, you got me too. We need to get a petition going to ban these stupid people who post such nonsense.

pro3g, I was banned from Google a month ago too and discussed some alternatives here

Bahahahahahahahahahaha oh man, got this earlier, just didnt check it until now:

WickedFire-AffiliateMarketingForum-.png

So I can see I am not the only one who google decided to slap around lately. They really are hating on affliliates these days. I am about to say fuck google and spend my money other places.

What is everyone doing who got banned where are you taking your google budget and spending it.

You should move to Bing.
They will kill your domain every day (You will need to buy a new domain each day for this to work) but they wont ban you.

Only real advice I can give is buy a new domain, hosting, etc. Unless the domain was making a lot then if it was clean your shit up and submit your website in a few weeks for re inclusion.

What am I doing? Drinking champagne- now that the n00bs are dropping like flys and PPC has again become a viable traffic source now that bids aren't jacked up by idiots copying flogs.

It's gonna be one hell of a Q4.

What I do when I get banned from google is print up a bunch of fliers for my website, go to all the local sporting events and plaster them all over ppl's windshields.