Google Adwords Account Activated. 50$, 75$, 100$ start from 22$

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerves

May 25, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Hello Guys, i want to offer Google Adwords Accounts. Its already activated, means you don't need to activate and waiting to approved. Just enter the email, password. and you ready to ads.

For sale! :eatmousepointer:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]G[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]g[/FONT][FONT=&quot]l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Adwords Account[/FONT](Already Activated)

$ 50 Balance for $22
$ 75 Balance for 27$
$ 100 Balance for 32$
, Have a great Discount Upto 10% for 3 account or more.

I'm Selling Voucher for
[FONT=&quot]G[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]g[/FONT][FONT=&quot]l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Adwords too..
Voucher will be valid for new account (created before a week)
[/FONT]

$ 50 Balance for 10$
$ 75 Balance for 15$
$ 100 Balance for 20$

Please Meet this condition :

1. Account already activated, Please do not reactivated the account or account will be banned.
  2. Your ads will be shown as long doesnt break the TOS of google adwords.
  3. Please do not create another ads with same domain (only 1 domain is permitted), and please avoid to create many ads on the same IP. Sometimes, the account will be banned.
  4. Payment via Paypal, and please select "Personal Payment, or you will be in charge for the additional charge"
Feel free to contact me at king@xervesz.com for question and Paypal payment.

Cheers :xmas-smiley-022:

Xerv

few questions,
1) can we top the account with our CC?
2) which country is this activated from?
3) what payment method used for activation?

why 1 domain is permitted?

answer these here or via PM, i will order

Hello. I'll answer your question :

1. Yes, you are free to recharge using your CC. but the i suggested to you to using different account. Different account more cheap. You will be charged $100 (1:1). By using my account, you only pay for $32 and will get 100USD
2. The account was activated at Indonesia, there's no problem as long you still have credit remain on you account.
3. I using Paypal Payment method.
4. If you using 2 account activated and running ads with same domain, there's a chance where google will stop your ads. I suggested to using parked domain for 1 account. That will be more safety.

Cheers :)

Xerv

Hello. Thanks for sent a payment. We'll have to check the account stocks and send to you within 30minutes..

Cheers :)

Can I buy one account and use for domain mysite.com. Then once the first account has depleted its credits, buy another account and use it on the same site?

Can I buy one account and use for domain mysite.com. Then once the first account has depleted its credits, buy another account and use it on the same site?

Sure. you can do that. after you stop campaign/depleted credits. You can start to create a new campain on new account with same domain.

Yes. Our guarantee is IF our account wasnt verified, we'll replace the account with the new one. And of course, We still need to check the account for verifying.

Drop me a PM whenever you have a question :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.