Google Adsense update TOS by 23rd of April

kingsolomon

Jun 6, 2011
Does anybody know what are the upcoming changes in adsense tos?

It is a bit suspicious that they announced the end of affiliate marketing and now changes of TOS adsense program.

Any inside info?

Here.

Here’s a brief overview of what’s changing:

• With this new version of the Terms and Conditions, our goal has been to make them as clear and transparent as possible. As a result of this, we hope that it’ll be even easier to navigate and find what you’re looking for.
  • With mobile being one of the big trends in 2013 and beyond, we’re expanding our Terms to cover mobile properties more specifically. We’ve also incorporated guidelines for using the AdMob SDK and other publisher products.
The updates outlined above are the main areas of change. There are additional changes throughout, so please review the Terms as a whole before accepting them.

My site is ranking#1. But I don't understand why I am getting very less CPC. Like 0.1$ per click. (But in semrush it has mentioned 6.5$ per click for my keyword). Google adsense sucks.

I prefer Yahoo ads. Its rocking!!

adsense is like the least $ you will ever make..until they ban u

fixed that for you.

don't call it the easiest until you've tried standing on a street corner with a sign explaining your hard luck.

My site is ranking#1. But I don't understand why I am getting very less CPC. Like 0.1$ per click. (But in semrush it has mentioned 6.5$ per click for my keyword). Google adsense sucks.

I prefer Yahoo ads. Its rocking!!

because you don't know what you are doing

I had $0.12 adsense earnings last time I checked in 2011. I just logged in and it's $0.22.

+1 for passive income!

Besides everything - it's actually just them making their TOS easier to read on mobile devices. Not sure why they felt the need to announce it though.

edit - at least that's what I'm led to believe from an adwords chap.