Google Acquires Wildfire....SEOmoz next?

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Google Acquires Wildfire, Will Now Sell Social Marketing Services On Facebook and Twitter | TechCrunch

The acquisition will allow Google to provide advanced software and services to brands who want to run contests, sweepstakes, branded games and more on Google+. Wildfire will still operate as a marketing tool for brands on Google’s competing platforms, including Facebook, putting the search giant in an curious position.

inb4 Google starts slinging "accredited SEO services", I wonder if I can pass the test and get certified. Matt?

Doesn't anyone else here see this as a conflict of interest though? Google could easily throw a few switches behind the scenes to make their clients' sites do better...

Sounds like a DOJ case in the making if you ask me.

Read that as "Google Acquires Wickedfire". Interesting though.

LOL! Same here too

Same here. I was so happy thinking Google will take step to catch all black hatters being so overrepresented on this forum.

I would like to see them taking over and replacing all this low quality content (I mean STS) with giant reconsideration form for all you anti-moral SEOs who make your stinky little black hat sites which block people around the world from seeing quality content in SERPs.

Doesn't anyone else here see this as a conflict of interest though? Google could easily throw a few switches behind the scenes to make their clients' sites do better...

Sounds like a DOJ case in the making if you ask me.
Great imitation of a statist. Very funny.

Great imitation of a statist. Very funny.
Hey, I'm not saying the state should do so of course, I'm saying I bet it'll happen the way things have been going. People have certainly tried to sue google for less, and congress has even tried to regulate the Tubes of the internet to favor google less, too.

Read that as "Google Acquires Wickedfire". Interesting though.

i thought same.but why google always interested in acquiring some body's innovations,ideas instead of developing their own.they acquired feedburner,wildfire etc tomorrow some other

I wonder if I can pass the test and get certified. Matt?

6344427023_a933b92dae_z.jpg