Goodbye!

indyonline

On the move
Jan 11, 2011
Indianapolis
robbymorton.com
After reading those stupid (well not all of them) rules and seeing the vulgar language used by moderators, I'm leaving. Go ahead and delete or ban my account. Too many other forums like this that ain't that bad. I know you have to be picky and have rules do to the crap that goes on on forums but this place is ridiculous.

and the post icons below... wow...

Reactions: -God-

After reading those stupid (well not all of them) rules and seeing the vulgar language used by moderators, I'm leaving. Go ahead and delete or ban my account. Too many other forums like this that ain't that bad. I know you have to be picky and have rules do to the crap that goes on on forums but this place is ridiculous.

Why do you think we would care, just leave.

After reading your stupid thread, I also found out that you're a very shallow person that loves attention and likes to bitch and whine in public rather than to just ignore and leave.

Oh no please don't go! I was so looking forward to your posts. Just as well you started this thread so we can all club together and convince you to stay before irreparable damage is done.

I saw you'd signed up and was hard with anticipation. I kept refreshing your account with bated breath. Then you post! It was like Christmas, so imagine my disappointment to discover you'd left before you really helped us. I'm absolutely gutted; distraught beyond words.

Members of your calibre should be encouraged to stay and contribute. The last thing we want are dramatic n00bs, fresh out of a girls-only drama school, starting childish dramatic threads that no one gives a flying fuck about.

With every facet of all that is human and decent, I implore you to stay and grace our minds with your superiority and sanctimonious drama. +Rep

Worseless asshat fuckmonger buttmonkey shit slurping pus weasel.

Welcome to Wickefire

Someone ban him! He posted a "goodbye" post for an intro... and no tits!

so your first post is your only post and it's telling you won't post anymore, you're not even worthy to being banned, it would validate your time on the forum, you're like one of the trillion neutrinos passing through anyones body at every given time, you don't see them you don't feel them and they have no relevance to your life!

was bored, felt like typing something other then idiot!

meatspin.gif

meatspin.gif

meatspin.gif

meatspin.gif

meatspin.gif