Good Trance Artists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

illusion

Jun 24, 2006
Ok,

I love music, anything at all, but I have never really gotten into trance. Now I know you guys are really into trance. So help me out, who are some good trance artists, I listened to that song Jon has, Ferry Corsten - Beautiful, that was sweet as.

Also, is trance in albums, or just a huge song? If there are trance albums, recommend some sweet ones as well :)

Recommend away!

Tiesto (especially his older tracks), Van Buuren, Yahel, Paul van Dyk and Corsten you already mentioned.

gopherr said:
Tiesto (especially his older tracks), Van Buuren, Yahel, Paul van Dyk and Corsten you already mentioned.
Yeah, Corsten was good, gonna check him out

Andy Moor, Brian Transeau (B.T.), Martin Roth, John O'Callaghan, Aly & Fila, Markus Schulz, Mike Foyle are worth checking out.

Ok,

I love music, anything at all, but I have never really gotten into trance. Now I know you guys are really into trance. So help me out, who are some good trance artists, I listened to that song Jon has, Ferry Corsten - Beautiful, that was sweet as.

Also, is trance in albums, or just a huge song? If there are trance albums, recommend some sweet ones as well :)

Recommend away!
I'm a techno junkie. And when I'm in the mood for trance, I turn on Doboy mixes.
djdoboy.com
He has a ton of them...and most of them you can download for free from his website. Each are usually over an hour long. Enjoy :D

I'm a techno junkie. And when I'm in the mood for trance, I turn on Doboy mixes.
djdoboy.com
He has a ton of them...and most of them you can download for free from his website. Each are usually over an hour long. Enjoy :D
Yeah, Doboy rocks, got like 30 of his mixes :)

Gotta catch up on his new ones I think.

Oh I also forgot to mention, if you are ever at your computer and you want to listen to any electronic music, check out Digitally Imported:
Digitally Imported Internet Radio
TONS of stations, usually a good selection/variety of music. I jump between Trance, Vocal Trance, Hard Dance, and Hardcore.

I really like the above and beyond song that won top song on asot for 2006.
Not sure about theyre other stuff, havnt heard that much.

I am a huge PVD fan. I have heard him live .... 6 hours of pure fucking bliss! And you boy you., have got to take a look at this track by him! It's called the "Anthem" mostly regarded as it ...
YouTube - 2006/11/22 Paul Van Dyk Roseland Ballroom Do give it a hear!

Apart from that, I'll list a few of my favourite Trance Tracks ....

Motorcycle - As the Rush comes (Gabriel & Dresden remix ...) - pure Blisssss!
Andain - beautiful things (photon project mix)
Darude - Sandstorm
Jan Johnston - Flesh (Tiësto Remix)
Dj Tiesto - In My Memory [Airwave Instrumental]
Rank1 - Airwave
Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Tiësto Remix)
Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto's ISOS remix)
Armin van buuren - burned with desire (Rising star remix)
Perpetuous Dreamer - Sound of Goodbye (Above & Beyond Remix)

P.S - Two friends of mine ... went on to create a track ... They call themselves the "Tangent" and the track is named "One way". The genre is minimal trance and I just lurrrve this track!

Do give it a listen - Tangent - One way (Original mix) and drop in your thoughts here!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.