good network with seen on tv offers

Otinsdale

Nov 11, 2009
nyc
hey all, just wanted to see if anyone had a good recommendation for networks selling all the as seen on tv exercise crap.

I have a few sites pushing that junk and just got front page for one I was waiting on today...just as the network shut down all the offers.

I checked the as seen on tv affiliate site but they were giving super low payouts compared to what I was getting.

does a4d or any other network have those type of offers? I haven't signed up but i'm looking to keep it more in a few networks as opposed to spreading out.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

We are a merchant network working directly with the clients in the As Seen On TV category. We have over 150 live offers. pm me for more information.

I would check out Wolf Storm, EWA, or CPATank... They all have some good as seen on tv offers and are reliable networks.

hey all, just wanted to see if anyone had a good recommendation for networks selling all the as seen on tv exercise crap.

I have a few sites pushing that junk and just got front page for one I was waiting on today...just as the network shut down all the offers.

I checked the as seen on tv affiliate site but they were giving super low payouts compared to what I was getting.

does a4d or any other network have those type of offers? I haven't signed up but i'm looking to keep it more in a few networks as opposed to spreading out.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

We also have many as seen on tv offers.