Good .FM host and NOT GoDaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GridX

Mar 27, 2007
Hi Guys, I have been looking in the usual places to find a host that will host .FM domains.

So far most of my favorites do not host .FM domains. Who would you recommend to host .FM domains that also have cpanel with fantastico?

and not godaddy... I cant believe those guys dont have cpanel... bunch of ass holes.

If you already have the domain registered, ALL hosts with cPanel will work with and TLD (including .fm). HostGator and BlueHost are two of them. I recommend Bluehost, been using them for 2 years. And I even recommend them without my affiliate link.

Well I am confused, I do have bluehost and really like them, I asked them if they host .fm domains and they said no.

Maybe they misunderstood my question. I will call support again. So all I would do is redirect my .fm domain to bluehost's servers then right?

I do have bluehost right now, I got it settled, thanks for the heads up and saving me some cash.

Well I am confused, I do have bluehost and really like them, I asked them if they host .fm domains and they said no.

Maybe they misunderstood my question. I will call support again. So all I would do is redirect my .fm domain to bluehost's servers then right?

Maybe they misunderstood you and thought your question was "can I register a .fm with you?"

cPanel itself supports all TLDs, therefor any hosting company using cpanel should as well. I'm hosting a .st domain with bluehost right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.