Good Arbi Traffic Without CC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesH

Jun 25, 2006
Yea yea, 7search is the best. But I do not have a CC, and I will not get a CC. I tried clicksor, and they suck ass. Is there any traffic providers that use Paypal that are any good?

Reactions: Indy

I'd also like to know a non-CC option. I'm under-18, and it took me long enough to persuade the 'rents to let me use their details with a Paypal account.
No chance whatsoever of me being allowed to use their credit card directly.

use your free debit card from your bank account. i believe most ppc engines accept those if i remember.

After reading the 7search FAQs ... it seems that you can use paypal ...

But you must deposit $150 minimum into your account ... =)

I will probably be going down this option as I am under 18 too.

You can pay by check with 7search...or paypal but $250 min.

· Payment Options ·

1. A $25 minimum deposit is required to open an account. Funding for 7Search Advertiser accounts are on a pre-paid basis. We accept payment via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or check.

2. Upon request, Wire Transfers will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact client support for consideration and Wire Transfer details. Considerations: Length of relationship, monthly spending, credit history, amount transferred, & location.

3. Pay Pal payments are accepted. There is a $250.00 minimum for using Pay Pal. Contact client support for instructions to make payments through Pay Pal.

4. 7Search.com does not offer Net Terms or Credit Terms. Should you require invoicing or documentation for accounting purposes, please contact a member of 7Search.com’s client support staff and that document can be created for you.

Advertisers are allowed to pay via Paypal provided they are adding $150.00 or more to their account.

The above was taken from a different faq found on their site. Wierd? :)

Advertisers are allowed to pay via Paypal provided they are adding $150.00 or more to their account.

The above was taken from a different faq found on their site. Wierd? :)

That is wierd. Maybe that only pertains to new accounts just set up? Dunno and will never know since I won't pay via paypal. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.