goddady.com

arash010

Oct 25, 2011
goddady is wonderful domain provider service. it gives best hostings and domains service. do you think any other hosting and domain provider service has better ranking than it.

both godaddy and hostgator are great. of course, many others like dreamhost,dreamhost,ultrahosting ,etc. if you have coupons, you will enjoy a better discounts.

i dont like godaddy because they always start asking for government ID verification and credit cards and other information

I honestly can't even believe what I am reading... I think GoDaddy is the most convoluted web hosting company out there. Their interface is horrible and they lock down apache so much that you always have to ask them to reconfigure it to get the simplest things to work. Their support is helpful but who wants to call support all the time because their hosting is so locked down - not me.

Bluehost would be my choice if you are going to go with a hosted account.

Quite honestly if you are looking for hosting, can manage WHM/cPanel. and don't need constant babysitting support (you are not a complete n00b) check out IntoVPS: VPS hosting - they have the absolute cheapest VPS packages out there. Their VPS packages are even cheaper than some of the hosted accounts at the bigger branded places.

I have run websites on intovps for over a year and never had a single problem with them. They don't oversell their servers and I have not experienced any downtime. You can't call them with silly questions like how to install an SSL certificate but if there is an actual problem related to their server they will fix it promptly.

Nothing beats a VPS or Dedicated Server because you can manage and configure things how you want them configured. You don't have to rely on a hosted account where you have to figure out what they locked down.

IntoVPS: VPS hosting -- Not many people know about them but I highly recommend them instead of GoDaddy or any other hosting provider.

Brian

Brian

I honestly can't even believe what I am reading... I think GoDaddy is the most convoluted web hosting company out there. Their interface is horrible and they lock down apache so much that you always have to ask them to reconfigure it to get the simplest things to work. Their support is helpful but who wants to call support all the time because their hosting is so locked down - not me.

Bluehost would be my choice if you are going to go with a hosted account.

Quite honestly if you are looking for hosting, can manage WHM/cPanel. and don't need constant babysitting support (you are not a complete n00b) check out IntoVPS: VPS hosting - they have the absolute cheapest VPS packages out there. Their VPS packages are even cheaper than some of the hosted accounts at the bigger branded places.

I have run websites on intovps for over a year and never had a single problem with them. They don't oversell their servers and I have not experienced any downtime. You can't call them with silly questions like how to install an SSL certificate but if there is an actual problem related to their server they will fix it promptly.

Nothing beats a VPS or Dedicated Server because you can manage and configure things how you want them configured. You don't have to rely on a hosted account where you have to figure out what they locked down.

IntoVPS: VPS hosting -- Not many people know about them but I highly recommend them instead of GoDaddy or any other hosting provider.

Brian

Brian

thanks for the suggestion, how many wordpress installations can the 10 bucks plan support?]]

or in other words, how many shared bluhost hosting account is intovps equivalent to?

damn, never paid for cpanel before, 12 bucks a month?? fooking crazy maiinnee/

i guess n shared hosting you pay for that indirectly.

t259690_MY_HEAD_IS_FULL_OF_FUCK_How_many_Continents_are_there-s450x268-236907-580.jpg

cPanel is worht paying for it. cPanel charges the hosting company per install/license so the hosting company has to pass on the fee. Go with the another panel and you will be kicking yourself beccause nothing comes close. Go with cPael or go home - seriously.

Brian